Saturday, 28 December 2013

Barbara O'Toole

 The artist known as 'Barb':




Any long time fan of spanking art has seen her work. Her talent and the care she puts into her art shines through in every piece. She has set a high standard for the rest of us to strive for, and has always been one of my inspirations.

Alex over at 'Embarrassing and Fun' recently posted a notice that she is suffering from a serious illness and she and her husband are struggling with medical costs. So, to help with the expenses, they are offering a portfolio of 10 of her most recent pieces for sale. These new works are, of course, not available otherwise, so I can't post any examples, but you can find more information, about her and the portfolio,HERE

MY APOLOGIES FOR THE BROKEN LINK - IT SHOULD BE FINE NOW.

BLOGGERS! PLEASE HELP BARB BY POSTING THE ABOVE LINK. WE ALL WANT TO SEE BARB RECOVER AND ENRICH THE SPANKING ART WORLD FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Barb. I have come across her work on various sites, and have enjoyed it. I hope she gets well soon. Is there any way I can purchase the new artwork without going through Goggle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, my fault. The link was not linked properly - it is fixed now, and Google is not involved.

      Delete
  2. I already ordered mine. At Twenty-five Dollars for ten previously unreleased pics by Barb, it's an absolute bargain! For the record, they are great (all are of the F/M "persuasion" and are extremely well-done and detailed as one would expect from her. I highly recommend them and it's for a good cause besides.

    Best wishes in the future, Barb. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Barb's work. The picture of the boy being paddled otk on the ottoman is one of my very favorites. I see myself as a 12 or 13 year old in that situation. Oh to be young again.
    JGH57

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quality and style of Barb's work, and I wish the best for her and her family. Her drawings of women spanking MEN are great. Her all-too-frequent theme of spanking children -- not so much. I would gladly pay for 10 of her original works if I had any hope that most of them involved adults spanking adults.

    ReplyDelete