Thursday 5 January 2012

RetroFix - Yvonne Craig

Batgirl. Elvis girl. 60's tv icon. Homicidal green alien psycho-minx.  Whatever role she played, Yvonne always projected a captivating freshness and vitality that made her glow onscreen. She was pure feminine energy, and a poor spankophile like me would have been hard-pressed not to throw himself over her lap  had the opportunity ever arose. 
Yeah, it would probably would have gotten me arrested, and maybe deservedly so, but it would have been the fulfillment of a lifelong dream...















'NO PARKING'? Really? Can't I park myself over that lap for just 5 minutes? I'll risk the ticket...

1 comment:

  1. A very nice model !

    I like the first picture the most. The one-piece swimsuits are always the best, it doesn't need to reveal more!

    ReplyDelete