Friday 28 December 2012

The Office of Correctional Services, Pt. 6

Hi Tessie,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back home for the holidays. Just too much money, you know? I miss the mountains most at this time of year, but at least it's been a white Christmas here.  Brad went back home to Birmingham, and Ms. H left town too to spend Christmas with her brother and his family in Chicago. I spent it with a group that were all likewise stuck. We all piled into a few overcrowded cars and drove to Sugar Loaf to forget our sorrows on the slopes. It was awesome, and I met a bunch of new people in the process. Apparently, though, I was not exactly new to many of them. Seems I've gained something of a reputation around campus as Ms. H's 'minion'. One of them referred to me as 'that cute crazy chick that helps keep all the boys in line'. I'm not sure, but I think it was a compliment. I think. 


Anyway, we had a big apres-ski party. The guys were wary of me, for the most part, but a few of the other girls cornered me and started pestering me about working in the OCS. I assured them that I was really a nice person, but they weren't being judgmental - I think they were genuinely curious and even a little envious. I got comments like 'you are so freaking lucky' and 'I wish I could spend a couple afternoons a week paddling guys' bare behinds'. I told them that was Ms. H's job, that I just ran the reception and did the filing, but they wouldn't let me alone. One asked if I would give them a peek behind the scenes once we got back to campus. I was reluctant, but one of the girls, Cheryl, is in Delta Kappa Phi, and I could definitely use a friend on the inside there, so I've agreed.
Missing you all,
Lindsay

Hello Lindsay,

We all missed you too over Christmas. Unlike you, we didn't get out on the slopes - you know how crazy they are around the holidays, and you know how Dad hates crowds.
But I'm so glad you were able to use the opportunity to make some new friends, including one in that sorority you are so hot to join. Just be sure your boss lady doesn't find out about your little tour. From what I gather about her, she would not be too impressed.
Love,

Tess

Hi Tess,

Holy crap, but that tour was a wild and woolly night. I met up with Cheryl and three other girls at the Fox and Forest. We were all a little drunk by the time we left, and stumbled across campus to the office, with me still feeling a bit uneasy about the whole thing. I knew Ms. H was out of town until after New Year's, but I still felt like I was betraying her trust somehow. What did these girls expect to see, anyhow?
Of course, I have keys to the office, and we managed to reach it without anyone spotting us. Oddly, they were less nervous - or maybe more drunk - than I was. Once in, I tried to show them what I did there, but they made a beeline for Ms. H's office. That was the storied place they wanted to see for themselves. Before I could stop them, they were pulling Ms. H's canes out of their stand, and fingering the straps and paddles hanging on the wall. It all seemed a little irreverent to me, but I didn't want to look lame by protesting, so I just stood by and watched and smiled while they joked and chuckled about the implements like giddy teenagers. Then Cheryl climbed up and draped herself over the punishment horse, to the unabashed amusement of the others. "Check it out", she said. "I'm a bad little schoolboy! Please punish me, Ms. Hutchins!"
Before I knew it, one of the others, Val, had hopped up and straddled Cheryl's back to hold her down. She protested at first, but they told her she had volunteered by mounting the horse. "Let's let her have a taste of what she asked for!" exclaimed Val.  Another, Amy, ran her hand along the array of implements. "What'll it be, then?" Cheryl protested that she'd only been joking, but Amy ignored her. "How about .... this one?" and fetched a strap with a wooden handle off the wall. She held it close to Cheryl so as to give her a good look at it. "I'll bet this has brought a tear or two to a lot of big tough guys, wouldn't you say? Just imagine what it's capable of doing to a petite little thing like you..."
 

Amy wielded the strap two-handed, a rather half-hearted stroke that elicited a loud OWW! from Cheryl and laughter all around. No one was laughing harder than Cheryl, herself, though.
"How was that?" asked Amy.
"Reminds me of my pledge night," Cheryl responded. "But not as painful."
Amy swatted her again, twice, and harder.
Cheryl yipped and laughed even more, and so the girl on her back slid her slacks down to expose her pantied bottom and the broad pinkish stripes awakened by the strap.
"Hey! What are you doing?" Cheryl objected, but the others were too into this now to stop.
Amy said, "I think you aren't learning your lesson properly, so we need to take this up a notch. Maybe the pro would like to take a crack at it?"
And then she held the strap out to me. I protested that I was no 'pro' and I wasn't sure I wanted to risk alienating Cheryl. But I was not exactly sober, either, and the others were all looking at me expectantly, and I noted that even Cheryl was not exactly struggling to get out from under Val pinning her down, so I took the strap and they all hooted with delight. "You must have watched Ms. Hutchins do this dozens of times, Linds. Do it just like she would."
My head was spinning with alcohol, but I stepped around the horse and leaned down close to Cheryl. "You okay with this?" I asked.
"What are you asking her for?"
"Yeah, your boss doesn't ask permission, does she?"
But I waited for Cheryl to decide. To my surprise, she nodded. "What the hell. I'll not ruin the party. And I won't hold it against you. Promise."
So I went back around behind her, gently  laid the strap across her ass to get my swinging distance right, feet apart to secure my balance, and drew the strap back, swiveling at the hip, and then swung. The thunderclap and shriek from Cheryl made everyone jump, including me! My breath caught, and a chorus of goosebumps flushed over my thighs and shoulders. They all stared in fascination as a much redder patch arose across Cheryl's behind. I did too - though I'd seem much worse witnessing for Ms. H, this time it felt different, more personal. That redness was MY doing. Cheryl's buttocks were mine, and I was marking my territory.
"Holy shit, Lindsay!" Val breathed. "You do know how to use that thing, don't you?"
"Well, I've only watched Ms. H use it, but...." I was a little awestruck myself. The alcohol was making me bolder than normal, and the rush of power that came over me was no less intoxicating. I knew it was terribly cruel to do so, but a part of me wanted desperately to give Cheryl a second blow. They all encouraged me, chanting 'Again! Again!"
So I wound up and let Cheryl have it. She yelled and kicked with the pain and the goosebumps ran over me like a lover's caress, enveloping me in a bath of delicious warmth and power, yet fringed with a little fear and no small realization of guilt. I shouldn't be enjoying this. I'd felt these same goosebumps watching Ms. H thrash her charges, but nothing so visceral as now. It must have been the alcohol, disarming my better judgment. And yet my arm drew back and I struck once more, quivering almost as much as Cheryl with the intensity of it all. My legs were trembling suddenly and I shakily tossed the strap aside, a little horrified at myself, and at the urge to continue. Both Cheryl and I had tears in our eyes. Nobody was laughing or chanting now. They helped Cheryl to her feet and she looked at me ruefully, sniffling back a tear. I was both mortified at what I'd done, and at myself because I couldn't deny that a part of me was feeling downright proud at the sight of those red-rimmed eyes. She carefully pulled her pants back up, wincing, and stepped uncertainly toward me. I thought she might hit me in the face, but instead she smiled a little, and assured me that it was all okay. Then we hugged, two people who had only met a few days before, but seemed to have broken down the usual barriers and found a bond. Odd as it seems, I think I made a new friend. 

Love and Happy New Year,
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Certainly Ms. H will find out about this...

    Perhaps she'll give all the girls a "personal tour" of her inner sanctum ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting and waiting for the next part to this. Please RR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't found the time for much writing,lately, but don't worry. It's coming. I was hoping to do the next installment either this weekend or over Valentine's. All depends on what the real world throws in the way.

    Nice to know someone out there is paying attention, though!

    ReplyDelete