Saturday 24 March 2012

Getting the Message Out


Now that I have your attention..... I want to direct it toward a few blogs run by ladies like the one above. Most of you are probably acquainted with them already, but for those who aren't, or who have not reported to them for a dose of well-deserved discipline lately, here is a little reminder to follow the links to them on my blogroll:

The Spank Shop is an emporium of wonderful spanking stories by the equally wonderful Aunty Andrea. Digging into the shop's corners, you can find little treasures, like the report from Debbie DownUnder, when she actually met up with Elizabeth Hurley ( a well known spanko) who shared how she keeps her cricket star boyfriend in check with regular spankings.  Andrea has been immensely supportive of me and this blog is the better for it. She is celebrating her first anniversary online, so please drop by the shop and give her a nod.

Strict Julie Spanks is a stand-out blog run by an outstanding lady. What makes it stand out? Julie is relatively new to the whole spanking scene, and is taking us along on her journey of discovery as she finds new and numerous means of disciplining her husband. There is a freshness and energy to her writing that conveys real spark and personality, and she pursues her new dominant domestic role with all the eager relish of a kid in a candy store. 


Naughty Little Writer is the blog of spanking fiction author Penelope Hasler, who could not have picked a better name for her blog. She is a very naughty young woman indeed, who confesses someone should give her a good spanking. But beware - because while she may be naughty herself, that doesn't mean she will tolerate any nonsense from you. She is not adverse to picking up a hairbrush or crop herself.... oh, and she even has an e-book of spanking stories available for  naughty little readers.

Dreams of Spanking is the blog of professional spanking model and film maker Pandora Blake. Miss Blake lives on both sides of the paddle, and she can dish it out as well as she can take it. You can watch her do both in the numerous clips on  her blog. Prepare to gulp. Pandora knows how to use her implements. 


No list such as this would be complete without the mention of that mecca of  FD spanking blogs, Dana Kane, Disciplinarian. Ms. Kane is a true professional and although I've never met her, strikes me as a very sincere and genuine enthusiast of discipine and punishment, with a generous and understanding soul (not to mention very tall and very attractive... )


If I have neglected any dominant ladies out there who feel they have been overlooked, feel free to email me a good stiff scolding and I will right the wrong...

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I really enjoy blogging my naughty adventures and am grateful that people read about it, as it makes it even that much naughtier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her descriptive writing is very good! I'd love to know how she became involved in the spanking scene!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the reference to my humble blog. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, RedRump. It pleases me to see that you seek out female instruction whenever you can.

      Now stop looking pleased with yourself and go to my room.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Miss Penelope - I'm there now, awaiting your 'instruction'...

      Delete
  4. I knew Dana Kane was good looking, but I didn't know she was tall. For some reason I need to know how tall everybody is. The funny thing is that when I look somebody's height up on the internet, I see that there are millions of other weirdos who care what height everybody is too. Like, who needs to know how tall Goldie Hawn is, or Jeff Goldbloom? Well, I do... How tall is Dana Kane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no idea - I've never met her (though she did promise me a good shellacking for doing a portrait of her). I'm just guessing, really, based on the photos and videos on her blog. My guess? 5'11" in barefeet.

      Delete